We have worked hard at getting the school building and school procedures and policies in place for the new school year.
Please familiarise yourselves with the following requirements:
Information for Parents/Guardians:
- Video for parents of children in Junior Infants – https://youtu.be/UomH_vakjDI
- Video for parents of children Senior Infants – RII – https://youtu.be/4smnni5jpGI
- Video for parents of children RIII – RVI – https://youtu.be/97nErW1-0YU
- A Parent’s Guide to Close Contacts – click here
- Multi-lingual advice for parents – click here
- Reminders for Parents:
- Do not congregate at or near school during drop off and collection times
- Communication with the school must take place by phone or online
- School policy in relation to children with symptoms of COVID-19. Do not to send children to school if they are:
- close contacts of a person with COVID-19
- are awaiting a test
- are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus
- if they have travelled outside of Ireland (see latest Govt. advice – click here
To all our pupils, parents and the wider school community. As we approach the Christmas break we would like to thanks you for your continued support and wish you all a very peaceful break – we’ve all earned it!
You can access our school Newsletter via the link below.
We look forward to seeing you all healthy and hearty in 2021!
We hope everyone had an enjoyable Halloween mid-term break.
The school reopens on Mon. Nov. 2nd (NB-staggered opening and closing times continue).
Click below for our Autumn newsletter.
Autumn Newsletter 2020
With the commencement of further sections of the Education (Admission to Schools) Act 2018 – new Admission to school requirements apply to the enrolment of pupils for the 2021/2022 and subsequent school years. The school will publish its new Admission Policy approved by the Patron and its Annual Admission Notice on the 21st September, 2020. This notice will state when the school will commence accepting applications and cease accepting applications. The notice will also give the date by which applicants will be notified of the decision and the period in which they must confirm acceptance of admission. Our application form for Junior Infants September 2021 will be available on our website from the 2nd of October, 2020.
The New Draft Admissions Policy as per direction from the Patron (Dublin Diocese) was made available to view a link. The closing date for comments to firstname.lastname@example.org was Monday 27th April at 5pm.
Comments are now closed.
Click on the link to access our Newsletter!